Infrastructure Ontario and CHEO have invited three teams to respond to a request for proposals (RFP) to design, build, and finance the 1Door4Care: CHEO Integrated Treatment Centre.
The three teams were shortlisted based on criteria identified in a request for qualifications process that began in March 2022. Selection criteria included design and construction experience as well as the qualified personnel and financial strength to deliver a project of this size and complexity.
The shortlisted teams and their prime team members are:
ELLISDON INFRASTRUCTURE HEALTHCARE
- Applicant Lead: EllisDon Corporation
- Design Team: Montgomery Sisam Architects Inc., Vertechs Design Inc., WalterFedy, Mulvey & Banani International Inc., H. H. Angus and Associates Limited, Entuitive Corporation
- Construction Team: EllisDon Corporation
- Financial Advisor: EllisDon Capital Inc.
- Applicant Lead: PCL Constructions Canada Inc.
- Design Team: PCL Constructors Canada Inc., Parkin Architects Limited, WSP Canada Inc., Cleland Jardine Engineering Ltd., Morrison Hershfield Ltd., CSW Landscape Architects Ltd., Victor Ford & Associates Inc.
- Construction Team: PCL Constructions Canada Inc.
- Financial Advisor: PCL Investments
- Applicant Lead: Pomerleau Inc. with Pomerleau Capital
- Design Team: Pomerleau Inc. with Pomerleau Capital, Jodoin Lamarre Pratte Architects (JLP) + Neuf Architects (Neuf), Quinn Design Associates (Quinn), Quasar Consulting Group Inc. (Quasar) + Pratu, Stephenson Engineering Limited (Stephenson), GHD Limited (GHD), Smith and Anderson, Kiwi Newton Group (Kiwi Newton)
- Construction Team: Pomerleau Inc. with Pomerleau Capital
- Financial Advisor: Pomerleau Inc. with Pomerleau Capital
Teams will now begin preparing proposals that detail how they will deliver the project. Once submissions are received, Infrastructure Ontario and CHEO will evaluate the proposals, select a preferred team, and then negotiate a final contract. A successful bidder is expected to be announced in Fall 2023. A fairness monitor will oversee the entire procurement process.
Infrastructure Ontario and the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services are working with CHEO on the project.
A copy of the RFP and more details about the project are available on the 1Door4Care: CHEO Integrated Treatment Centre webpage
Disponible en français