Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Grandview Kids have awarded a fixed-price contract of $85.3 million to Children First Consortium to design, build and finance the Grandview Children’s Centre Redevelopment project.
The Children First Consortium team includes:
- Applicant Lead: Amico Design Build Inc., Sacyr Construction S.A
- Design Team: Parkin Architects, H.H. Angus and Associates Limited
- Construction Team: Amico Design Build Inc., Sacyr Construction S.A
- Financial Advisor: Stonebridge Financial Corporation
The Grandview Children’s Centre Redevelopment Project underwent an open, fair and competitive process overseen by a third-party fairness advisor. Children First Consortium submitted the proposal which delivers the best value for Ontario taxpayers.
The new Grandview Kids headquarters will be a centre of excellence in children’s services, and will include:
- Centre-Wide Therapy Services: occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech-language pathology, therapeutic recreation, audiology, infant hearing, blind low vision, social work;
- Autism Services;
- Preschool Outreach Program;
- School-Based Rehabilitation Services;
- SmartStart Hub services for families with a concern about their child’s development;
- Developmental Paediatric Medical Services including specialized medical clinics;
- Family/caregiver resources and support; and
- Campbell Children's School.
Design work on the project will begin in April 2022. Children First Consortium will then mobilize on site in May 2022 and construction will begin in September 2022. Construction is expected to be complete in spring 2024.
Learn more about the Grandview Children’s Centre Redevelopment project.
Disponible en français