MISSISSAUGA - Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx are pleased to announce Mobilinx as the preferred proponent to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the Hurontario Light Rail Transit project.
Members of the Mobilinx team include:
- Applicant Lead: John Laing, Astaldi, Hitachi, Transdev, Amico Concessions, Salini Impregilo
- Construction: Astaldi, Hitachi, Amico, Bot, Salini Impregilo
- Design: IBI Group, Hitachi, Morrison Hershfield, Arcadis, Daoust Lestage, Exp.
- Operation Maintenance & Rehabilitation Provider: Transdev, Hitachi, Astaldi, Salini Impregilo
- Financial Advisor: National Bank, HSBC
The selection of Mobilinx is the result of an open, fair and competitive procurement process overseen by a third party fairness monitor.
IO and Metrolinx expect to award the contract in fall 2019, with design work to begin shortly thereafter.
The Hurontario LRT project includes:
- 18 kilometres of new dedicated rapid transit between Port Credit GO Station in Mississauga to the Gateway Terminal at Steeles Avenue in Brampton
- 19 stops with connections to GO Transit's Milton and Lakeshore West rail lines,
- A maintenance and storage facility for the light rail vehicles located south of Highway 407 and west of Kennedy Road
For more information:
Disponible en français