Vendor Performance Program
IO’s Vendor Performance Program is an element of project delivery aimed at further elevating the performance of partners involved in our projects. The intention of the program is to promote and affirm the high standards of performance expected of vendors partnering with IO, specifically construction contractors, engineers, architects, and interior designers.
These vendors will be given a monthly performance report, similar to a report card, whereby their performance has been assessed against specific contract requirements. The score will inform each vendor of any evaluation deductions that will be applied against it should the vendor participate in an upcoming prequalification submission as part of a request for qualifications process or an upcoming procurement conducted on behalf of IO by one of our Project Management Service Providers.
The Vendor Performance Program is another example of IO’s commitment to continuous improvement. We want vendors to deliver the best possible results to our clients. This means looking not only to tools within our contracts, but also looking to ensure that the procurement process is as rigorous as possible and takes into account past performance in an efficient, fair and transparent manner.
- Vendor Performance Program (PDF)
- Vendor Performance Program Q&As
- Construction Contractors and General Contractors Monthly Report Sample including Infraction Criteria and Deduction table (PDF)
- Architects, Interior Designers, and Engineers Monthly Report Sample including Infraction Criteria and Deduction table (PDF)
- Service Providers Monthly Report Sample including Infraction Criteria and Deduction table (PDF)
Questions? Please visit our Contact Us webpage.