Loan Program - Eligible Borrowers
Infrastructure Ontario's Loan Program provides long-term financing to eligible public sector clients to help renew infrastructure and deliver value to customers and residents.
The following public sector organizations are eligible to apply for loans:
- Aboriginal Health Access Centres
- Community Health & Social Service Hubs
- Housing Providers
- Local Services Boards
- Long-term Care Homes
- Municipal Corporations
- Professional Arts Training
- Sports & Recreation Organizations
- Universities & Affiliated Colleges
For more details on eligibility, please review the program guidelines located on each sector’s webpage.