77 Grenville Project
- Project Type:
- Real Estate (Direct Delivery, Stipulated Sum)
- Construction Cost:
- Ministry of Energy and Ministry of Natural Resources
About the Project
Infrastructure Ontario on behalf of the Ministry of Energy and Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry became involved in the relocation of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry and the Ministry of Energy from 880 Bay to 77 Grenville St. The work included the design and construction of the interior environment and the coordination of furniture, IT and move-related items to ensure the smooth transitions to the location at 77 Grenville.
- Construction Completed: November 2013
- Construction Start: August 2013
- Contract Award: July 2013
- Request for Proposals: May 2013
- Update to base building to include barrier-free washrooms on each floor
- Sustainable design features such as LED lights and sustainable building materials
- Floor layouts to maximize natural light
- Provides commuter friendly accommodations with male and female change rooms and showers
- Co-located MNR staff together into one location
These project documents are being made available on this website for informational purposes only. Neither Infrastructure Ontario nor its clients make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content or form of these documents.
Infrastructure Ontario in its sole and absolute discretion, may choose to make available on this website amendments, revisions, modifications or replacements to these documents. These documents remain open for further revision, modification, replacement or cancellation by Infrastructure Ontario at any time and in no event shall either Infrastructure Ontario or its clients be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on the content of these documents.