News and Media
Development Phase Begins for Trillium Health Partners Broader Redevelopment Project – The Peter Gilgan Mississauga Hospital
March 10, 2023
The Development Phase is now underway with EllisDon + PCL Health Care Partners, the Development Partner selected to further develop the project requirements and design, schedule, pricing, and risk parameters for the Trillium Health Partners (THP) Broader Redevelopment Project – The Peter Gilgan Mississauga Hospital.
March 2023 Market Update
March 01, 2023
This Market Update includes a listing of 38 projects in pre-procurement and active procurement (totalling more than $35 billion in estimated design and construction costs), building upon the provincial government’s efforts to build Ontario and its historic commitment in modernizing the province’s public assets, including highways, public transit, hospitals, children’s treatment centres, schools, and correctional facilities.
Contract Awarded for South Niagara Hospital Project
February 21, 2023
Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Niagara Health have awarded a fixed price contract to EllisDon Infrastructure Healthcare (EDIH) to design, build, finance and maintain the new South Niagara Hospital project. The contract is valued at approximately $3.6 billion, which reflects the payments made during construction, the substantial completion payment and the monthly service payments before inflation adjustments
Infrastructure Ontario now on Instagram
February 06, 2023
IO has debuted on Instagram, expanding its social media presence from LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Cultural Heritage Evaluation Report (153-185 Eastern Avenue, City of Toronto) - Stevens Burgess Architects Ltd. (June 2021 - PDF)
- Heritage Impact Assessment (153-185 Eastern Avenue, City of Toronto) - Stevens Burgess Architects Ltd. (June 2021 - PDF)
- Electronic submission of claims for lien - Should you wish to submit a claim for lien or related document during the current COVID-19 outbreak, please follow the instructions outlined in Electronic Service of Liens and Related Documents.
Third Party Reports
- 2017 Track Record Report - Hanscomb (Apr. 2018)
- Building the Future: Strategic Infrastructure for Long-Term Growth - Public Policy Forum (October 2016)
- Megatrends: The Impact of Infrastructure on Ontario’s and Canada’s Future - The Residential and Civil Construction Alliance of Ontario (July 2016)
Infrastructure Ontario offers a subscription service that will notify you when newsletters, reports, notices and news releases are posted on the agency’s website.
- Lakeridge Gardens
Best of the Best Awards
Toronto Construction Association