News and Media
Contract Awarded for the Highway 3 Widening Project
June 01, 2023
Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and the Ministry of Transportation (MTO) have awarded a fixed-price contract of $138.6M to GIP HWY 3 Inc. to design, build and finance the Highway 3 Widening Project – Essex to Leamington.
Request for Proposals Issued for the Modernization of Property Information Program
May 31, 2023
Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and the Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks (MECP) have issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for a team to deliver a new digital records system as part of the Modernization of Property Information Program. Once launched, the new system will help to improve response times for Freedom of Information (FOI) requests pertaining to soil, water and contamination on properties across Ontario.
Request for Proposals Closed for 1Door4Care: CHEO Integrated Treatment Centre
May 30, 2023
The request for proposals (RFP) stage has closed for teams to submit their bids to design, build and finance the 1Door4Care: CHEO Integrated Treatment Centre.
Request for Qualifications Issued for Advance Tunnel Contract on the Yonge North Subway Extension
April 27, 2023
Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx have released a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for the Advance Tunnel Contract package for the Yonge North Subway Extension.
- Cultural Heritage Evaluation Report (153-185 Eastern Avenue, City of Toronto) - Stevens Burgess Architects Ltd. (June 2021 - PDF)
- Heritage Impact Assessment (153-185 Eastern Avenue, City of Toronto) - Stevens Burgess Architects Ltd. (June 2021 - PDF)
- Electronic submission of claims for lien - Should you wish to submit a claim for lien or related document during the current COVID-19 outbreak, please follow the instructions outlined in Electronic Service of Liens and Related Documents.
Third Party Reports
- 2017 Track Record Report - Hanscomb (Apr. 2018)
- Building the Future: Strategic Infrastructure for Long-Term Growth - Public Policy Forum (October 2016)
- Megatrends: The Impact of Infrastructure on Ontario’s and Canada’s Future - The Residential and Civil Construction Alliance of Ontario (July 2016)
Infrastructure Ontario offers a subscription service that will notify you when newsletters, reports, notices and news releases are posted on the agency’s website.
- Lakeridge Gardens
Best of the Best Awards
Toronto Construction Association